Friday, March 5, 2010

poem 101

ODE TO AN UNDYING STAR


I watch you drop
In green and blue
With scattered face of celestial hue.
I knoweth not
If thy time is due,
But about your comeliness
It be not knew.

Why hath you chose
In falling this way
Why this phlegmatic hour and day
This free season of May
When the sky hath travel to pray.
You reply me from those rays,
And undying was what you say.








UBIETY



I be the very point of taught
This green politics cannot cleave
From the nude integrity I face.
Shrewd piece of wane imagination,
The world of men
Is melting apace.




THE MOTTLED OWL


Up on my glistening pole
Who sat was an owl.
Watching with some seven eyes
Waiting for a foe.
You remind me about those nights
That hath long gone away.
The moment I saw you
Reveal a better day.
You stand and look into my eyes
I wonder what you say.
Before I wll just realize
You hath flown away.
Come back you mottle owl
Am not a foe.
I be waiting in the cold
Come back you mottle owl.

No comments:

Post a Comment