Friday, March 5, 2010

DAISHA IN MY HEART

DAISHA IN MY HEART



You stir up my night,
with some lit of sunshine.
causing the countenance of mine
delicate in line of prime.

You are the freshness of april morn
pre-eminent in downtown.
But you must give up beauty,
to our babies unborn.

You be the paramount primrose,
which surface in my spring.
Very like a snowflake nestle
moving me a king.
Thy presence reveal me,
gross symmetry of honeycomb,
And a glistening future
which is guard from rust.

Those very first kiss of yours
still sigh in my picture.

The tale of your beauty,
in my heart is shed abroad.
making the fairest of ten thousands
short of words.

This almond eyes of yours only be tranquil,
delicate like sweetpeas.
Glowing ruby soft with showers,
as you be my glamorous flower.

The asphodel in your dulcet heart,
sigh to emphasize your beauty.
For you be so precious to me
like some gems of araby.

You are the bright reflection
of my dream.
How you have set
my loving kindness free.

My soul soar's because of you
tempest to the sky,
With hand full of dew
your love is mine.

You seem a paradise to me,
kindle and glee
productive and active;
My smile's will not flee.

When i stare your almond eyes,
it discloses a day diamond,
Dahlias, Primrose, Asphodel and Daisy
Please be my bond.

Sieze my velvet shade of night
with shrewd pulcritude.
I wont plead for victory,
my love cannot fight.

Since you be the laurel of me,
do permit no stain behind.
Your true colour they search
which i only can find.

Truely i hath found the triumph
which i search for years.
As you provide me with love,
i'll do mine with happiness and care.

No comments:

Post a Comment